Sunday, April 20, 2008

D day before the day before...

It's two days before my mol onco exam and my tension jus went soaring thru d roof....D problem is dat d exam is turning out to a black box..we dont kno d ref. material...d slides r there and so r the papers but,its a moot point wot to concentrate on cos d papers are more of review articles dan ur normal research articles,and let me tell u, a review might be good for reading on other occassions but for an exam it's d ultimate nightmare especially if it runs into 13 pages of very fine print....my mouth has become a veritable war zone wid d tooth ache and an ulcer jostling for d post of Commanders-in-Chief to cause max pain....thankfully both are diameterically opposite to each other....have kept my eyes glued to d comp screen since morning wid no respite in sight...i wonder if d eyes belong to d comp or my anatomy....nothing much to say bout d day,wot wid me being totally consumed by d exam....on top of this,i have to review d paper,complete my lab report,do d stat assignment...on 22nd i shall be launching a full fledged attack on all these minor kingdoms dat threaten d peace of my mind-space.....
on a more serious note,ever wondered wot brings two ppl together...personalities?circumstances?situations?exactly wot?....some ppl live in d same group for quite sometime and end up alone in d crowd...while in other cases,two perfect strangers meet up on a train and end up travelling d journey of life together.....some diamonds are never found for d lack of ppl who apppreciate dem while some stones adorn d crown out of sheer dumb luck.....Like a hidden diamond,some ppl wait endlessly for dat special someone to discover dem..to polish dem and wear dem on their crowns.....as a friend of mine told me,wen a diamond hurts if u wear it on ur finger, den its place is on d crown dat adorns ur head...

No comments: